Mahabaleshwar is an exotic hill station situated in the Western Ghats. This heavenly hill station is close to Pune and Mumbai and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in that region. If the city life is making you annoyed and you want to feel free, a weekend trip is a must. And, if you are in Maharashtra, you should check out the Mahabaleshwar hotel bookingavailable on the major travel portals in India. Once you are ready, you need to chalk out your plan as well. Therefore, this article will help you to understand the 5 best ways in which you can enjoy your stay at Mahabaleshwar.
- Hop around Picking Strawberries: Did you know that 75% of the production of strawberries in India takes place at Mahabaleshwar? In case you are getting to know this for the first time, you would surely not be able to withhold your excitement. Once in Mahabaleshwar, you will get to visit several strawberry farms. These farms will take you to a different world as you walk by the vines looking for strawberries and shouting out in glee when you come across a luscious red one. And, don’t worry! You will get to have the fresh strawberries and pose as a vampire as well!
- Propose to Your Girlfriend by the Lake Venna: Women like those men who make them feel special. So, why don’t you make your girlfriend feel irrevocably loved when you ask for her hand in marriage? The boating amenities that the Lake Vienna offers are amazing and would set the romantic mood right away. You can watch the sun setting on the distant horizon while you are snuggled up close to your partner. And, if you are lucky to experience a light drizzle, your evening would become even more breathtaking.
- Trek to Tapola: If you are adventurous, you must be looking forward to an energetic trek. In that case, you can trek to Tapolawhich is 25 km away from Mahabaleshwar. During the trek, you will be required to walk through woods and explore the hilly terrain. This is definitely risky and tiring but the sight that awaits you is breathtaking. Tapola is called the mini-Kashmir. The Shivsagar dam, the River Koyona, and the River Solshi would give a soothing sensation to your eyes. In case you are not fit enough to trek, you can hire a car to take you there.
- Pay Reverence at the Panchaganga Temple: The Panchaganga Temple is a holy shrine of the Hindus. According to Hindu mythology, this is the place in western India where the five rivers, namely, River Krishna, River Veena, River Savitri, River Koyna, and River Gayatri had embraced each other to release a holy energy that reverberates in the air even today. At the Panchaganga temple, you can spend time capturing the breathtaking view of the natural beauty all around. This beauty with the peeling of the temple bell and the chanting of the mantras by the priests would make your visit truly memorable.
- Enjoy the Luxury of the Resorts: Mahabaleshwar is well-known for the luxurious resorts present there. At these resorts, you can relax and enjoy the amenities like therapeutic spa, Jacuzzi, skin treatment and others. You can also hit the swimming pool and work out at the gym if you cannot afford to miss your daily fitness regime. These resorts also have their own restaurants that serve different cuisines. You can indulge in the delight of a grand spread before your eyes and eat your heart out.
Thus, these are the 5 amazing things you should try out the next time you visit Mahabaleshwar. So, the next time you start taking care of the Mahabaleshwar hotel booking, book a tour around the region simultaneously for a wonderful stay there!